|TMX | CSE | DOW | NASDAQ | NYSE | LSE|
|INSIDE BAY STREET is a financial information forum specializing in the small to mid-cap resource, exploration, and technology sectors. The company’s team is in constant contact with CEOs, analysts, investment bankers, and other investment professionals. INSIDE BAY STREET is designed to keep investors up-to-date and informed on the stories that matter today; who’s buying, who’s selling, and why.|
|S&P/TSX Composite index
S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index
Latest Business News:
- Eldorado Gold Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results October 27, 2016 - Eldorado Gold Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
Junior Mining Network - 1 hour ago"Our Company has undergone a significant amount of change over the last 12 months with the sale of the Chinese assets," stated Paul Wright, President and Chief Executive Officer of Eldorado Gold. "Our business and growth plan, as presented at the ...
- Months After DAO Collapse, Attacker Trades Stolen Funds for Bitcoin October 27, 2016 - More than $100,000 worth of digital currency tied to ethereum’s biggest hack has been successfully converted into bitcoin.
|IMPORTANT DAILY CHARTS|
Canadian Dollar vs US Dollar
24 hour XAU index.
24 hour (New York) $US Dollar price per ounce.
|Click here for more stock and currency charts.|
Financial Business News:
- Mike Pedersen to step down as CEO of TD Bank’s U.S. operations October 27, 2016 - When Pedersen retires next summer, he will pass the reins to Greg Braca, who has worked at TD for more than decade
- The country’s first health bond will reward investors if outcomes are better than expected October 27, 2016 - A little piece of history will be made in Toronto’s MaRS discovery district Friday when Canada’s first health-related pay for success model will be unveiled
- Urgency to sell assets eases in oilpatch as prices rise and financial results improve October 27, 2016 - The recent jump in oil prices, almost doubling since February, has eliminated the urgency for companies to make deals in the Alberta oilpatch
- ‘This is an issue across the country’: Canadian trade barriers remain after 249 years October 27, 2016 - The Atlantic Provinces Economic Council is entering the national conversation with a report that says roadblocks to commerce in all regions need to come down
- With four days until strike deadline, Unifor and Ford Canada ‘miles apart’ in labour talks October 27, 2016 - Ford has said Thursday the pattern set in deals reached with General Motors of Canada and FCA Canada is too rich for its operations
- ‘Reads like you’re punting’: Why Clinton chopped a Keystone pipeline reference from her book October 27, 2016 - A reference to the pipeline was chopped from Hillary Clinton's memoir due to political considerations, according to the latest batch of stolen emails posted this week on Wikileaks
- The future of pipeline protests: Why permanent anti-pipeline campouts are set to come to Canada October 27, 2016 - Organizers are hoping the movement will spread. They want Standing Rock to become the new normal on pipeline sites — in the United States, and in Canada too
- Apple expected to refresh aging computer line with new MacBook Pro October 27, 2016 - Apple Inc is expected to unveil a revamped MacBook Pro with a fingerprint reader and faster ports on Oct. 27
- One step closer to a deal: Here are Belgium’s conditions for signing CETA October 27, 2016 - Belgium broke an impasse today, clearing a path for the historic agreement, but that doesn’t mean the deal is done, just yet
- Solar and wind surge sees renewable power capacity overtake coal’s: IEA report October 27, 2016 - But, the actual amount of power produced by renewable electricity generators was still significantly lower than that from coal, said the report from the International Energy Agency